Hey Surrey Sea Lions! I know it’s been a while since we have all seen each other and trained together, but guess what? We might be able to swim together, but 6 feet apart (of course) this fall for winter maintenance.
At this time, we would love to know if you are interested in joining us this winter in order to plan for the upcoming season!
Of course there are some rules and expectations from the facility that we must follow and adhere to:
1. No late entries will be permitted (4:30pm)
2. All swimmers must come in swimsuit with a full water bottle.
3. No lockers will be used
4. No showers will be allowed
5. Kick-boards and pull-buoys will not be given or shared (purchased by swimmer prior)
6. Social Distancing at all times
Please complete this one question survey to let us know your upcoming intentions.